For those who dislike the usual intensity of their local nightclubs, there are other ways to get your rock on and move those feet to the sound of your favorite tracks. Just Dance 4 has been given a launch date, with Ubisoft releasing the game in Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and New Zealand from October 2 and the United States on October 9.
The Wii U will also see the game grace its console, but it has no official launch date. Ubisoft stated that it will released the title during the console’s “launch window”. Just Dance 4 will have its own specific gameplay for Nintendo’s baby, to make it compatible with the consoles unique GamePad tablet controller. Nintendo’s asymmetric gameplay theme will allow a fifth player to play along with four others and select what funky moves the others have to perform.
With music tracks being the life of Just Dance 4, a handful of songs have already been unveiled and consist of the usual tracks we hear from our local radio stations:
- Call Me Maybe – Carly Rae Jepsen
- Disturbia – Rihanna
- Good Feeling – Flo Rida
- Maneater – Nelly Furtado
- Moves Like Jagger – Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera
- Never Gonna Give You Up – Rick Astley
- Rock Lobster – The B-52’s
- So What – P!nk
- Super Bass – Nicki Minaj
- You’re The First, The Last, My Everything – Barry White
- What Makes You Beautiful – One Direction
- Wild Wild West – Will Smith