Fans of the Far Cry series in Europe will be happy to know that Ubisoft has announced the special edition for upcoming game Far Cry 3 titled “The Insane Edition”. The new edition, which hasn’t been priced yet, will supposedly cost £15 more then the standard “Lost Expedition Edition”, which is priced at £49.85 in the UK. As for the contents, well insane couldn’t describe it better.
The Insane Edition will contain:
- A 12cm Vaas Wahine with bobble head
- Monkey Business – Discover Hurk, a new memorable character and quest giver, and his four unique missions (1 hour additional gameplay)
- The Lost Expeditions -Two suspenseful action packed missions totaling over 40 minutes of additional gameplay and an exclusive weapon (The Japanese gun)
- The Hunter Pack – The M700 hunting rifle and its three collector’s skins.
- The Warrior Pack – A handcrafted dagger and two exclusive tribal tattoos.
- The Predator Pack – Four exclusive rare predators and a multiplayer bow.
- An ‘Insanity Guide’ containing hints and tips to help you survive the island
In addition, fans will get all upcoming downloadable content for the game with the edition, which is pretty awesome, but we all know we just want the bobble head. Unfortunately, North American fans will have to wait to see what special edition they will be getting their hands on.
Ubisoft also released a video showing voice actor Micheal Mando who voices Vass Wahine showing off the Insane Vaas Wahine bobble head. It can be viewed for your pleasure below. Far Cry 3 will be available on September 4th in North America and September 7th in the United Kingdom for the PS3, Xbox 360, and PC.