Sony Computer Entertainment America (SCEA) has announced a new version of Media Go, the free PC application that enables PlayStation Network users to download content from PlayStation Store to their PC, then to their PSP. Media Go provides an easy-to-use solution for PSP owners to download and organize games, videos, and more, and with the updated version (1.40) that’s available today, several enhancements will be added.
The enhancements for Media Go version 1.40 are:
• PC users in the United States with a registered PlayStation Network account can access and download a rich library of entertainment content from PlayStation Store, including more than 20,000 popular TV episodes and movies in SD, as well as original entertainment content such as the PlayStation Network reality series, The Tester.
• Video content downloaded for rental or purchase can now be played on the PC and/or transferred to the PSP system to be taken on-the-go.
• Media Go can now queue up multiple items for download from PlayStation Store at one time.
• PSP users can download games and entertainment content to their PC without having their PSP connected (this excludes Themes).
• Downloaded content is transferred into each category of Media Go for convenient organization and management.