From the developers of the award-winning Mafia comes Mafia II, a beautifully crafted look into the dark and unforgiving world of the Mob. Expanding upon the original hit that captivated more than 2 million gamers around the world, 2K Czech takes players deeper into the Mafia with a mature and exciting experience that will immerse players like never before. Powered by 2K Czech’s next-generation engine built specifically for Mafia II, players will experience the true evolution of the Mob game that defined a genre. Gunfights, hand-to-hand combat and vehicular exploration feature new depth and dimension that allow players to experience the world of Mafia II in a way that will keep them coming back for more.
Time to make them pay.
Born the son of a poor immigrant, Vito is a beaten down Italian American who is trying to secure his piece of the American Dream. Looking to escape the life of poverty that consumed his childhood, Vito is soon swayed by the lure of power and wealth that a life of Organized Crime can bring. A petty criminal his whole life, Vito, along with his childhood friend, Joe, will descend into the world of Organized Crime. Together, they will work to prove themselves to the Mob as they try to make their names on the streets of a cold and unforgiving city.
So here is the deal, Mafia II is set to be released in Fall of this year. Lots of you won’t remember Mafia because it came out on the last gen of consoles. Despite what some of the press fuzz above may say, as we recall it the first Mafia was nothing to write home about. They tried to stay really true the time period and what was possible back then. All we remember is driving cars that wouldn’t go over like 40/mph no matter how hard you pressed that button, it took forever to get anywhere!! The other issue we have with Mafia II is that we aren’t sure if its going to be released to close to Godfather II and will gamers be tired of the mob stuff. Mafia II has to be as good or better than Godfather II for them to really call it a success. Now giving it its just due, Mafia II seems to be a huge upgrade over the first one and in all honesty nobody really ever tires of playing the gangster.
- Gangster-Movie Experience: Through strong, authentic characterization and compelling narrative, the mature storyline will make you understand the pull and impossible escape of life in the Mob
- Action-Packed Gameplay: Take part in heart-stopping car-to-car gunfights, white-knuckled hand-to-hand combat and intense gunplay, all of which come together to form an intense and exciting experience
- All-New Engine Powers the Next Generation of Mob Videogames: 2K Czech’s next-generation engine, allows gamers to travel from beautifully rendered outdoor environments to intricately designed interiors seamlessly without the need for loading times
- Authentic Script From the Writer of Mafia I: The writing team from Mafia I returns to deliver another powerhouse script that portrays a stunning tale of survival, camaraderie and the pitfalls of pursuing the American Dream
- Music as Environment: Players will be immersed in the Golden Era of America as Mafia II features tracks from some of the era’s most influential artists
[flashvideo file=http://zoknowsgaming.com/wp-content/uploads/flv/zkgmafia2e3.flv /]