Splash Damage has implemented a multiplayer hotfix for Batman: Arkham Origins. To be honest, I’m impressed with how fast that was done. Unfortunately, the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions have not been updated yet, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Splash Damage didn’t make a new announcement for those later today or tomorrow.
Here’s the full changelog:
- Fixed player progression reset when leaving the title.
- Fixed consumables not being used/applied when activated in the pre-match lobby.
- Fixed Arkham credits not being awarded after playing a match.
- Fixed cases where purchasing credits were not working.
- Reduced map vote countdown from 30 to 15 seconds.
- Reduced map start countdown from 10 to 5 seconds.
So get back out there and continue kicking some criminal or hero butt!
Source: Splash Damage Twitter