WWE 2K14 will be offering the typical Season Pass of DLC with new playable Superstars, Legends, and the sexy and voluptuous Divas. That caught your eyes didn’t it? While it’s cool to be able to play all the wrestling Superstars and Legends, who doesn’t want to bash some faces in as a totally hot Diva?
The Season Pass will cost $20 and offer these exclusive playable characters – Scott Hall and Kevin Nash from The Outsiders, alongside ten exclusive online badge options.
2K Games promises that the game will offer a “comprehensive selection of downloadable content, including impressive roster additions, fan-favorite gameplay and customization options”. Below is what you can expect from the first three DLC packs.
The New World Order pack with the Accelerator will be available in November for $9 includes:
- Playable New World Order themed Superstars: Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, “Macho Man” Randy Savage, Syxx, Curt Hennig, Scott Steiner and The Giant;
- Accelerator: Enables players to unlock all in-game items, as well as customize individual WWE Superstar attributes.
(The Accelerator DLC will be available separately on launch day.)
- WWE Superstars: Fandango and Big E Langston.
- WWE Divas: Brie Bella, Nikki Bella and Summer Rae.
- More than 30 new moves and taunts, including the Black Widow (made popular by AJ Lee) and the Koji Clutch (made popular by CM Punk).
The WWE Legends and Creations Pack scheduled for January 2014 for $9 includes:
- Hall of Famers: Bruno Sammartino and “The American Dream” Dusty Rhodes.
- Legendary WWE Superstars: “Ravishing” Rick Rude and Jake “The Snake” Roberts.
- Playable Superstar: WWE Manager and pop culture icon Virgil.
- 15 new Superstar parts to utilize for the most creative freedom in WWE Games history.
Players who pre-order WWE 2K14 will receive Ultimate Warrior at no extra cost on launch day on October 29, 2013 in North America and November 1, 2013 internationally for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.