Wasteland 2 promises lots of content with between 40 and 50 “maps”, and the main story-line will take at least 20 hours to complete, with plenty of side-quests and alternative ways to complete them.
- Combat skills: Blunt Weapons, Bladed Weapons, Anti-Tank-Weapons, SMG, Shotguns, Energy Weapons, Assault Rifles, Sniper Rifle, Handguns.
- Scientific skills: Picklock, Safecrack, Alarm Disarm, Toaster Repair, Computer Tech, Synth Tech, Demolitions, Brute Force.
- General skills: Silent Move, Salvaging, Hard Ass, B.S. Detector, Outdoorsman, Evasion, Leadership, Folklore, Animal Whisperer, Field Medic, Surgeon, Weapon Smithing, Field Stripping, Perception, Barter.
Other features include:
- Up to seven characters in your party.
- Radio signals: reacting to the player and providing music.
- Classic attribute system: Charisma, Luck, Awareness, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Coordination.
- Energy weapons deal damage proportional to the amount of metal in the opponent’s armor. The more metal, the higher the damage taken.
- The Mannerites pay great attention to etiquette and proper behavior, while devouring people.
- Red Skorpions are a paramilitary survivalist group, similar to the ones existing in the United States today. They also hate Rangers.
- The Pistol Packing Priests are a priestly group that wants to mop up whatever human trash escaped the scorching blasts of the holy apocalypse.
- Children of the Citadel are the half-man, half-machine synths who believe that the union between man and machine is the next step in the evolution of humanity as a whole. Pure humans are beneath their notice.
- The Gippers is a faction built around worshipping Ronald Reagan as a god.
- The Robinsons are based on American motivational speakers like Dale Carnegie and Tony Robbinsons.
- The Wrecking Crew are psychotic raiders that enjoy raping, pillaging, and making ever more complicated junk armors.
Via: Wasteland 2 Guru