Unless you have been living under a rock, you are probably aware of the up coming release of Saints Row IV and boy do I have some great news for you. Emperor Zin and those crazy folks over at Deep Silver felt there wasn’t quite enough “wow” in any of their special editions available thus far. To solve this rather annoying problem, they have decided to unleash on the masses the “Emperor Zin’s Game of the Generation Edition.” If you have the $129.99 laying around and think you can fight your way to one of the only 5000 editions to be released, there is a lot in this package to enjoy.
So, what’s in the box? More than you can shake you awesome Saints’ Presidential hands at including all previous pre-order and special edition content:
Cool Stuff for your Gamer Cave:
- Display Case of Everlasting Glory (Glory = glowing base..it’s amaz-tastic)
- A “Top Shelf” velvet pouch for you to protect your very own copy of Saints Row IV (Because you’re a Saint..that’s why..)
- 12-inch Dubstep Gun (You know..more pew pew pew..)
- 8-inch Johnny Gat Memorial Statue (Much respect, to the Gat.)
- Pocket-sized Dubstep Doomsday Button (With much power comes much responsibility..or something like that.)
In Game Bonuses:
- Screaming Eagle Jet that fires rockets out of its talons and can invoke the “Sonic Scream” attack
- A limited-edition American-iconic “Uncle Sam” uniform decked out in American flag colors and a stimulus package of epic proportions
- The ‘Merica gun – a massive compilation of primitive human firepower.
You can get all of your Saints Row special editions on pre-order now, but you better hurry as the numbers are limited and there are plenty of Saints die hard fans out there just itching to get their Dub on. Saints Row IV launches August 20th, 2013 across North and Latin America and August 23rd in the rest of the world.