2K Sports today revealed the complete track list for NBA 2K14 which was personally selected by the game’s cover athlete and two-time NBA Champion, LeBron James, the soundtrack boasts an eclectic mix of hip-hop, rock, and classic pop that is sure to get players ready for tip-off. Fans who want to listen to the soundtrack in advance of the game’s release on October 1st can stream the complete list on the NBA 2K14 Spotify page. James is making history as the first cover athlete of a sports video game that we know of to actually select the songs for the game’s soundtrack. This is one of the hottest soundtracks we’ve ever seen for a game and you can definitely tell by the number of more recent songs that its good to be the King. Generally, developers have to go through hoops to get certain songs featured in their games, but when you have Lebron James who can just call his buddies up and get it done for you then you are really ahead of the game. Check out what King James has on deck for us.
NBA 2K14 Track List:
- Big Krit, Cool 2 be Southern
- Cris Cab, Paradise (On Earth)
- Coldplay, Lost!
- Daft Punk (feat. Pharrell Williams), Get Lucky
- Drake, Started From The Bottom
- Eminem, Not Afraid
- Fly Union, Long Run
- Gorillaz, Clint Eastwood
- Imagine Dragons, Radioactive
- Jada Kiss (feat. Ayanna Irish), Can’t Stop Me
- Jay Z, The Ruler’s Back
- John Legend (feat. Rick Ross), Who Do We Think We Are
- Kanye West, All Of The Lights
- Kendrick Lamar, Now Or Never
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis (feat. Ray Dalton), Can’t Hold Us
- Nas (feat. Puff Daddy), Hate Me Now
- Phil Collins, In The Air Tonight
- Robin Thicke (feat. Pharrell), Blurred Lines
- The Black Keys, Elevator
- The Black Keys, Howlin For You
The soundtrack will be available on both PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and PC.