There’s nothing overly interesting about this video walkthrough, but it’s cool if you want to check out the entire first mission of Killzone: Mercenary on the PS Vita. I haven’t played any Killzone games yet so I’m not familiar with the regular gameplay. Here are a few things that stood out to me while watching this video.
- Take control of a duel-clawed drone and quietly puncture the heads of your enemies from both sides.
- Cool homing missiles but I have no idea where they’re launching from. Your backpack?
- Familiar but still really cool melee and stealth kills.
- Shotgun with incendiary bullets, totally cool.
- Enemy begging the player to finish him.
- Extremely vast weapon selection.
- Interesting hacking system.
I really love the touch-screen interaction with Vita games, it’s one of the big reasons I want one. The other is that it’s still the most impressive mobile gaming device I’ve seen when it comes to graphics.
Via: All Games Beta. Enjoy!