DICE and EA have announced new ways to immerse ourselves even deeper into the world of Battlefield 4 without even playing the game. They will be selling tons of Battlefield 4 themed merchandise and peripherals “this holiday”, with no official release date as to when exactly, for now.
Here’s a sample of the merchandise you can look forward to:
- A novel written by Peter Grimsdale that provides backstory about the game’s heroic squad.
- A vast amount of gaming peripherals such as controllers for the Xbox 360 and PS3, PC mice and mouse pads, keyboards, and headsets.
- Prima Games Standard and Collectors Edition strategy guides.
- Messengers bags, mobile device and tablet cases.
- T-shirts, hoodies, hats, key chains and dog tags.
- Wall graphics, assorted artwork and art books with Standard and Limited Editions.
These products are brought to us by several different companies including Titan Books, Orion Publishing Group, Razer, PDP Performance, Qpad, Jinx Clothing, Prima Games, Cook & Becker, Walls360, iPhone, and Big Ben Interactive. That’s a lot of boring info, but I figure someone might actually care. And of course they deserve some credit.