“Falskaar” is a new fan-made mod for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim that introduces the land of Falskaar. The author spent well over 2000 hours working on it. It also took well over a year to make, with many people collaborating on it. Falskaar is its own land mass, roughly the size of a third of Skyrim’s total landmass. It has its own dungeons, and towns with NPCs to talk to.
This mod offers a lot of new features:
- Over 26 quests with 9 main story quests, 17 side-quests, and a few unmarked.
- Everything is fully voiced with excellent voice acting.
- Dozens of new armor sets, weapons, books, recipes, a few new spells, and a new dragon shout!
- A bard with several unique new songs.
- Over a dozen beautiful new musical scores.
- and much, much more!
This is a pretty big deal. I still don’t have a lot of time spent on Skyrim just yet, but I am deeply impressed.