EA Sports has revealed the North American pre-order offers for NHL 14 which will include EA SPORTS Ultimate Pass (in which consumers will receive access to 24 Hockey Ultimate Team Gold Packs – awarded one per week for 24 weeks), plus additional retailer specific offers. Kick start your Hockey Ultimate Team experience with the EA SPORTS Ultimate Pass, available to everyone who pre-orders NHL 14. Hockey Ultimate Team is the fastest growing game mode in the NHL franchise, where over 800,000 users have created teams and more than 20 million games have been played.
In addition to the EA SPORTS Ultimate Pass, each North American retailer will have a unique pre-order* offer:
- Official Goalie Player Pack*** – featuring goalie boost items.
- Exclusive FatHeadTM NHL® Sticker Sheet****, plus two additional bonus offers to be announced at a later date.
- Official Easton Player Pack*** – featuring custom Easton equipment, and boost items.
- Official Warrior Player Pack*** – featuring custom Warrior equipment, and boost items.
- Official CCM Player Pack*** – featuring custom CCM equipment, and boost items.
NHL 14 drops for the PS3 and Xbox 360 on September 10, 2013 in North America and September 13, 2013 in Europe.