EA Sports has unveiled the Madden NFL 25 Feature Playbooks Powered by GameStop. Fans are invited to tune into ESPN SportsNation on Wed, April 24 at 8:00pm ET to not only see the announcement of the winner of the Madden NFL 25 Cover Vote, but also check out the exclusive world-premiere Run Free trailer. Immediately after the SportsNation broadcast at approximately 9PM ET, the first two major feature announcements will be made on the Madden NFL 25 Playbook website.
Additional Madden NFL 25 details will be released in the following playbooks on the following dates:
- Playbook 1: Run Free (to be released 4/24, 9PM ET)
- Playbook 2: Infinity Engine 2 (to be released 4/24, 9PM ET)
- Playbook 3: Connected Franchise Part 1 (to be released 5/6)
- Playbook 4: Connected Franchise Part 2 (to be released 5/20)
- Playbook 5: Madden Share (to be released 6/24)
- Playbook 6: Madden Ultimate Team (to be released 7/1)
- Playbook 7: All-25 (to be released 7/8)
So personally, I really want to see what improvements have been made to the Infinity Engine, which is an excellent idea but needs to be refined more. The other major thing I want to see is the info on any improvements to Connected Franchise which I assume is the new Connected Careers, it seems they figured out that you needed the word franchise in their for people to know what the hell you were actually talking about.
That’s me though, which playbooks are you most excited about? Hit up the comments and let us know.