I dunno about you, but I’ve itched for another Batman game for a while now. Well we could see one sooner rather than later it seems, with publisher Warner Bros. recently registering 15 Batman Arkham related domains, leading fans to speculate something awesome this way comes.
The domains – seen below – were published by the outfit’s domain manager MarkMonitor, with domains ranging from ‘Batman Arkham Night’ to ‘Batman Arkham Begins’.
- arkhamuniverse.com (Arkham Universe)
- batmanarkahmuniverse.com (Batman Arkham Universe)
- batmanarkhamarises.com (Batman Arkham Arises)
- batmanarkhambegins.com (Batman Arkham Begins)
- batmanarkhamdarkknight.com (Batman Arkham Dark Knight)
- batmanarkhamknight.com (Batman Arkham Knight)
- batmanarkhamlegend.com (Batman Arkham Legend)
- batmanarkhamlegends.com (Batman Arkham Legends)
- batmanarkhamnight.com (Batman Arkham Night)
- batmanarkhamorigins.com (Batman Arkham Origins)
- batmanarkhamstories.com (Batman Arkham Stories)
- darkknightarkham.com (Dark Knight Arkham)
- dcarkhamuniverse.com (DC Arkham Universe)
- dcarkhamverse.com (DC Arkhamverse)
- thearkhamuniverse.com (The Arkham Universe)
Will be interesting to see why Warner Bros. registered so many, maybe making sure no other parties get their grubby hands on them. Anyway, we could be looking at the name of the next Batman title in the list above, which one do you think it could be?
Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below and check out our Facebook page for more of today’s gaming news.