After recent reports on several forums sharing details on the map pack and posters showing up in several GameStops around the country, Amazon UK have finally revealed the details for upcoming Black Ops 2 DLC titled Revolution.
The website confirms the game release of January 29th for Xbox Live first, continuing the 30-day exclusive deal Microsoft have with Activision. The listing mentions five maps, four multiplayer and one zombie map. You can check out the descriptions for the maps and bonus gun included below.
- Hydro – This large map allows you to use the dam and water to your advantage to block paths and stop enemies.
- Downhill – A medium-sized map based in the French Alps complete with snow, chair lifts, and a strategically placed lodge.
- Grind – Set within the locale of the Venice, California boardwalk, this small skate park map is sure to deliver fast and frenetic Call of Duty action.
- Mirage – This Gobi Desert multiplayer map utilizes sand dunes to provide different levels of elevation and a sanctuary in the center as a natural chokepoint.
- Zombies – Die Rise – The Zombie apocalypse has invaded China, turning down town into a dilapidated and dangerous MC Escher painting.
- Peacekeeper SMG – This impressive sub-machine gun fills the open weapon slot in your load-out with power and accuracy.
Activision usually comes out and confirm these packs not long after listings like this hit the web, so be prepared for some previews!
Make sure to leave any thoughts in the section below and check out our Facebook page for more of today’s gaming news.