Fans who purchased footie game FIFA 13 since it released have been vocal about its many problems, some that make the game unplayable. Amazingly, Electronic Arts was very quiet about the matter until now, with the publisher releasing a major update for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 that will fix many of the issues players have had.
The update – which made its way out to PC users last week – addresses issues with online connectivity, invisible balls, invisible players, career mode glitches, Ultimate Team mode bugs and much more. You can check out the full list of fixes below.
FIFA 13 UPDATE FIXES
- Online Connectivity in the Arena when loading an Online Seasons match.
- The rare occurrence of the ball becoming invisible during gameplay.
- Audio commentary of player names when the game is set to Brazilian, Czech, Hungarian, Italian, or Polish.
- Connectivity after selecting a position on Online Team Play and Clubs.
- Pass responsiveness in the Passing ‘Skill Challenge’ Skill Game. The leaderboard for this specific Skill Game will be reset due to a scoring glitch.
- Rare cases of physics elasticity when two players collide.
- In Ligo Do Brasil, Vasco Da Gama and Palmeiras get authentic kits and team names.
- Authentic kits for Botafago in Ligo Do Brasil.
- Visibility of the radar, indicators, and scoreboards in offline matches after playing in Online Team Play.
- Stability of FIFA Ultimate Team during single player tournaments.
- A softlock when playing a friend in FUT.
- A softlock when repeatedly purchasing FIFA Points.
- Crashing in the Pro Clubs kit selection screen.
- Issues with form display in the EA SPORTS Football Club Match Day update.
- Functionality when bidding on items from the Watch List.
- Undefined text on created players list after downloading squad updates.
- The accurate crest is not shown on the Adidas All Star kit during a Club match.
- Created player files misrepresented after downloading squad updates.
- Uploaded replays overwriting other user media when sent to web profile.
- FIFA Ultimate Team items showing overall stats of player instead of stats for current owner.
- Career Mode items including:
- Stability when editing a Virtual Pro if the squad is full.
- Stability when the loaning team rejects the loan purchase of a transferred player at the end of a season.
- Player contracts increased by 1 did not take effect in player’s profile.
- Penalty Kick Takers selected prior to a penalty shootout when playing as a Manager.
- Continuation of player stories after the player is transferred/sold.
- Stability of storyline system before a big match.
- Stability after purchasing players in Career Mode.
- Stability when a team selling a player rejects the transfer offer.
- General stability during gameplay.
Plenty of FIFA fans will be happy seeing this update roll out, all we can hope for is that no more problems arise in the future or Electronic Arts could have an even angrier mob after them.
If you have any thoughts make sure to leave them in the section below.