While the guys at Treyarch make sure that Call of Duty: Black Ops II rolls out this November gleaming from a development standpoint, the head honchos at Activision are busy marketing the game to its eyeballs. Thus leading to a quite a fantastic contest for Call of Duty fans to go crazy over, the cliché titled “Retweet-To-Win Mystery Box Mondays”. Every Monday during the rest of October fans will have the chance to win some serious prizes by simply jumping on to Twitter.
You heard me, it’s that easy, all you got to do is retweet any tweets the Call of Duty Twitter page posts that contain the hashtags #BlackOps2 and #MysteryBoxMondays to be in with a chance. Those who enter could win one prize per week from the crazy list below, check them out!
- A mystery box
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II Care Package
- Perks-a-Cola bottles
- Zombie makeup kit
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II t-shirt
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II iPhone case
- Perks-a-Cola stickers
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II Zombies poster autographed by Treyarch Zombies Team
- Call of the Dead poster autographed by Treyarch Zombies Team
- Fan to play Call of Duty: Black Ops II Zombies online with Treyarch Zombies Team after game launch on 11/13/12
The contest is unfortunately running for US residents only, so let’s hope Activision announces a global contest of some sort before release. Make sure to get tweeting when the time comes as it has already started, if you happen to win some of these cool prizes make sure to let us know in the comment section or on our Facebook Page.
Source: Call of Duty website