With news hitting the web recently that futuristic shooter Call of Duty: Black Ops II will be playable at this year’s Gamescom, many fans who would have passed on the event are now probably booking plane tickets to Cologne, Germany to get a glimpse of some multiplayer action. To make sure you aren’t roaming around the event like a lost headless chicken, Treyarch has released a schedule highlighting the dates and times for all the Black Ops II events taking place.
August 15: 6pm CET/ 9am PST:
- World Premiere of the multiplayer
- news and interviews with Treyarch.
- See the game in action
August 16: 6pm CET/ 9am PST:
- More footage from the game on show.
- Pro’s get in on the action.
August 17: 6pm CET/ 9am PST:
- Black Ops II takes centre stage at the expo.
- Pro gamers give their opinion on multiplayer.
- Pro teams go head-to-head.
August 18: 6pm CET/ 9am PST:
- Fans finally get hands on with the game’s multiplayer mode
Along with the Black Ops II multiplayer extravaganza, many key people will be at the event, with Treyarch developer Mark Lamia present , Major Nelson hosting proceedings and Hastro taking on commentating duties. As for the pro teams expected at the event, we will see Optic Gaming, Prophecy and a German Pro Team (it’s only fair) battling it out.
Are you heading to Gamescom to witness some Call of Duty goodness? We want to know, so drop us a comment in the section below or head on over to our Facebook page and let us know there.