The popular Minecraft Pocket Edition has a new update that brings new mobs, weapons and tweaks into the block-building world. Update 0.0.3 is now available through the App Store and Google Play, so get downloading if you haven’t already.
Most important, the update will being with it some bug fixes, reason alone to make sure you get the update, If you want to see what the update will being to the table, check out the list below.
- Added skeletons and spiders.
- Added bow and arrow.
- Added bone meal and flint.
- Mobs can drop items.
- Torches can now be placed on fences.
- Item decay time extended to 5 minutes.
- Boosted brightness slightly.
- Item slots has been expanded to a minimum of 6 slots (minus one for inventory).
- Crash bug with furnace
- Removed fire (except on mobs in sunlight), only tested for newly started maps.
- A bug where cactus and door placed next to each other would remove the bottom door block (and top one if a 2 level cactus).
- Removed particles from spawning when you hit the edges of the world.
- Stairs now block light.
- A bug where fence gate would not appear in the user’s hand but in the world.
- When a user stood on a slab and created another one, the user simply fell through.
- You can no longer get unlimited diamonds, gold and iron by breaking apart blocks of them and building together as a new block.
- Swords now take damage from hitting mobs.
- Golden tools are no longer tougher than wooden tools.
- The rear end texture where upside down on some animals.
- The D-pad on iPad no longer intersects with the item slots.
- Users can no longer place sugar cane in water.
- Dark green leaves have correct textures when cut by shear.
- Dandelion “egg” fixed.
- Blocks placed on snow aren’t duplicated in multiplayer.