For those who like to get down and boogie, you are no doubt looking forward to the release of Xbox 360 Kinect title Dance Central 3. The title in development at Harmonix Music Systems, was announced at E3 in June and now it has itself a launch date. The game will hit store shelves on October 16 in the US, Canada and Latin America, and on October 19 in Europe, Asia and Australia.
We already know singer Usher will lend his music to the game, with the artist appearing on stage during the game’s announcement at E3. Rapper 50 Cent will also give his musical talent, adding a bit of variety for rap fans out there. An additional 11 songs have also been announced and can be seen below.
- 2NE1 – I Am The Best (Original Version)
- Alice Deejay – Better Off Alone
- Backstreet Boys – Everybody (Backstreet’s Back)
- J.J. Fad – Supersonic
- Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz ft. Ying Yang Twins – Get Low
- LMFAO – Sexy And I Know It
- Los Del Rio – Macarena (Bayside Boys Mix)
- Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera – Moves Like Jagger
- Vanilla Ice – Ice Ice Baby
- Vicki Sue Robinson – Turn The Beat Around
- Village People – Y.M.C.A.
Dance Central 3 will see players go back in time to learn the funky dance moves from decades gone, so expect the classy dancing of the 60’s to the Saturday Night Fever style moves of the 70’s. The game will allow up to eight players to dance at one time. I see a barrage of new dance groups emerging post-launch.