If you have recently stopped playing Uncharted 3, you might want to consider dipping a toe back into arguably PS3’s best game at some point in the near future. According to a blog post on Naughty Dog’s official website, a major update to the game is heading our way soon.
Rather mysteriously, the patch is said to contain ‘an exciting new system and DLC’. Whilst we must wait for news on what that exciting system could entail, the developer has given out a full list of the gameplay fixes that will be implemented in the bulging update, which we reproduce for your pleasure:
• Increased recoil has been added to the G-MAL
• Deathmatch will now appear in round 5 instead of round 3 in Team Objective game modes
• Quitting out of Co-op will no longer count as a Competitive loss when signing-out/disconnecting
• Lab games no longer count towards the Leaderboard
• Death from Above medal now requires the player to be at least 2 meters off the ground
• Players can earn more than 1 “Here, Hold This Medal” in a match
• A collection of trophies have been added for each DLC pack available
• The TAU Sniper Pistol has been tuned so the rate of fire is up 30% and its starting ammo is now 8 not 12
• The M9 blindfire accuracy has been reduced by 10% efficiency
• Cloaked level 3 is now immune to the effects of Disruption (it wasn’t working properly so we fixed it)
The full patch will launch around about August 14th, and we will bring you further news of the complete contents of the update as soon as we get them.