So you won’t bore your socks off with the same maps while battling others online, Rockstar Games has come to the rescue and announced the release date for the first downloadable content for slow-mo shooter Max Payne 3. The DLC pack will promise to excite fans when it launches on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on July 3rd, with the PC version launching on July 17th.
This pack includes three new maps for Max Payne 3 Multiplayer, which feature locations from later in the storyline, as well as a new weapon, a new item and all new achievements and trophies. Also included is an all new multiplayer faction and social club accomplishments for you to conquer and complete.
Here is all the content you can expect:
- 55th Battalion HQ map for all game modes
- The Imperial Palace/Departure Lounge maps for Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Payne Killer
- Light Fingers Item for faster looting
- M4 Assault Rifle with attachments
- São Paulo Police Faction with related avatar customization options
With the Local Justice Pack originally meant to release in June, Rockstar is repaying fans for their patience and making it available during launch week for a discounted price of 480 Microsoft Points (Xbox LIVE) or $5.99 on PSN and PC. Make sure to cash in before the launch week ends, as it will return to its normal price of 640 Microsoft Points or $7.99 on PSN and PC.
All pre-order and retail DLC will also be available to purchase on Xbox LIVE and PSN on July 3rd, it will include the following:
- Cemetery Map: 160 MSFT Points / $1.99 PSN
- Silent Killer Loadout Pack: 160 MSFT Points / $1.99 PSN
- Pill Bottle Item: 80 MSFT Points / $0.99 PSN
- Deadly Force Burst: 80 MSFT Points / $0.99 PSN
- Classic Max Payne Character: 80 MSFT Points / $0.99 PSN
If you availed of the Rockstar Pass, then the DLC is already free of charge, if you haven’t, you can buy the pass for 2400 MS points on Xbox Live and $30 on PSN and PC. The pre-order and retail DLC will be available to PC users on July 17th when the Local Justice Pack launches on the platform.