There is a new patch for Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City, and it looks like there is a slightly improved experience than what it has been like thus far. Among the largest changes are improved matchmaking and an improvement in enemy AI.
You can see a full list of patch notes below:
- Improved matching. Easier to connect and added each user’s NAT info to main menu for easier troubleshooting.
- Matchmaking from invites improved.
- Ally AI improved
- Enemy AI and responses improved
- Adjusted various elements of weaponry, including ammo count, knockdown distance, weapon respawn times etc
- Improved aiming/fire accuracy
- Items can be picked up while dashing
- Infinite CQC combo addressed (can’t string together endless attacks)
- Players can take cover immediately following a dive
- Also a fair number of bugs addressed