Want to play games on your Xbox 360, then listen to your favourite radio stations? Xbox users will feel right at home then, with the Slacker Radio App, which is making its way to Xbox 360 consoles in the United States and Canada later this year. The service will also be accessible by Kinect, for both gestures and voice search, the app will be available to buy in the Xbox LIVE Marketplace.
Slacker Radio will only be available to those who shelled out the cash for a Xbox LIVE Gold membership and will give you a heap of features, for instance:
- The Slacker Radio lineup includes a fully customizable choice of over 200 music stations curated and hosted by expert programmers.
- ESPN Radio and ABC News, comedy, artist-hosted showcases and official stations for leading music festivals including Lollapalooza, Bonnaroo and Austin City Limits
- Every station can be fully personalized, ensuring a unique and relevant experience for each listener.
- Accessible through Bing voice search.
- Content offered by any radio service while also featuring a music catalog that is 10 times larger than Pandora.
Xbox 360 brings games and entertainment to our customers and Slacker Radio brings a massive selection of radio stations programmed by expert DJs. By accessing Slacker Radio on Xbox with the power of Kinect and the intelligence of Bing voice search, we’re making music and entertainment more personal, social and effortless.