Even though Ubisoft is scheduled to have their E3 press conference on Monday at 3PM PST, information about Assassin’s Creed 3: Liberation for the PlayStation Vita has already started coming out – thanks to the lastest issue of the Game Informer.
According to the report, there will be a female protagonist and the game will be released on October 30th, which is the same day as Assassin’s Creed 3. Additionally, the following details were released on the Vita title:
- Location is New Orleans
- Female assassin named Aveline of mixed heritage
- Looks like same time period as AC3
- Ubisoft Sofia is developing
- Takes place between 1765-1780 in the period between the end of the French and Indian war
- One of the bullet points is that it’s “true AC gameplay”
- Will not connect to Desmond
- Will have “multiplayer specifically tailored to the Vita experience”
- “The game has been released as a propaganda tool by Abstergo, who want players to experience a gray area of the Assassin/Templar conflict as an assassin rather than a Templar”
- Aveline’s mentor is an escaped slave named Agate, leader of the assassins in New Orleans
- Wildlife like alligators “wait on the banks of the swamp or hide beneath murky waters”
- Liberation will also take players “across the Gulf into Mexico”
We’ll be waiting readily to bring you any new development from Ubisoft’s press conference tomorrow. So you know the drill, stay tuned!
Via [PlayStation LifeStyle]