Today Apple released another iOS update for the iPod, iPhone, and iPod. The minor update, iOS 5.1.1, addresses several bugs and oddities that have given users a few headaches since the iOS 5.1 update. Check out the full log of improvement and bug fixes below:
This update contains improvements and bug fixes, including:
- Improves reliability of using HDR option for photos taken using the Lock Screen shortcut
- Addresses bugs that could prevent the new iPad from switching between 2G and 3G networks
- Fixes bugs that affected AirPlay video playback in some circumstances
- Improved reliability for syncing Safari bookmarks and Reading List
- Fixes an issue where ‘Unable to purchase’ alert could be displayed after successful purchase
For information on the security content of this update, please visit this website:
In addition to Apple releasing the iOS 5.1.1 update, Redsn0w has already jailbroken the update, and it’s available for you to download and enjoy. For those opting for this approach, check out the link below for the download and tutorial.
Either way, come back and let us know how everything goes with this update.