Ubisoft has released a brand new Ghost Recon Future Soldier multiplayer trailer and it epic as always. Before you check the trailer, check out a few highlights of the multiplayer gameplay. I have been loving everything we have seen from this game so far and this latest trailer doesn’t change my mind. The multiplayer mode itself doesn’t seem revolutionary but I think it’s the weapons and tech that may take it over the top. The game also seems to be a lot more focused on objective placed gameplay, that isn’t just getting to and holding onto a position, it’s actually about doing stuff when you get there and you have to love that.
Adversarial Multiplayer Information:
- Up to 12 players in 6 Vs 6 matches for a fast-paced, intense online experience
- 4 game modes (Conflict, Saboteur, Decoy, Siege) focused on objectives and cooperation
- Select from 3 classes (Rifleman, Engineer and Scout) and unlock new gear to battle online across 10 maps
- Gain XP points to level up, customize and progress your character
- Gather intel on enemies’ positions and seamlessly share it with teammates
- Use the suppression system to pin enemies down while teammates flank
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier will be available on May 22nd for the PS3 and Xbox 360. It will be available for Windows PC on June 12th.