Ghost Recon: Future Soldier will be making its way to the PC June 15th, 3 weeks after console release. The PC version takes advantage of Direct X11, fully customizable keyboard controls and an Online Widget for handling party and multiplayer tasks. The DRM for the game only requires you to be online for the initial registration through uPlay, afterwards you won’t need to be online unless you are playing online multiplayer.
Those of you waiting for the title can find the system requirements below!
Minimum hardware requirements:
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP (with Service Pack 3)/Windows Vista (with Service Pack 2)/ Windows 7 (with Service pack 1), both 32 bit & 64 bit versions
- Processor: Intel Pentium D 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon64 X2 4400+ 2.2Ghz RAM: 1GB Windows XP / 2GB Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Video card: 256 MB DirectX-compliant, Shader 4.0-enabled video card
- DirectX: DirectX 9.0c
- DVD-ROM drive: DVD-ROM speed 4x, dual-layer drive
- Sound card: DirectX 9.0c – compliant sound card
- HDD space: 25 GB
- CPU: Intel Core2 Quad Q9450/ AMD Phenom II X4 940 or higher
- RAM: 2 GB Windows XP / 3 GB Windows Vista & 7
- Graphics Card: 1024 MB DirectX-compliant, Shader 4.0-enabled video card based on nVidia GeForce GTX 460 or AMD/ATi HD 5850 or better
Also, if there are any Ghost Recon fans out there, are any of you playing the Ghost Recon Online Beta? Let us know in the comments below!