EA has released The Legend of Dead Kel trailer for Kingdoms Of Amalur: Reckoning. The Legend of Dead Kel features a mysterious tale of intrigue, danger and dark magic on the island of Gallows End, players will encounter shadowy characters and new enemies, and will experience a host of new side quests, treacherous battles and exciting new challenges. The Legend of Dead Kel gives players access to Gallows End, a gigantic new continent to explore where players claim ownership of a vast personal estate and experience new weapons, Twists of Fate and other perks against new enemies. The Legend of Dead Kel will be available starting on March 20, 2012 on Xbox Live, PlayStation®Network, Origin and Steam.
The extended gameplay features an enthralling tale of intrigue, danger and dark magic on the island of Gallows End with mysterious characters, a host of new side quests, treacherous battles with new enemies and exciting new challenges along the way.
Gallows End is no ordinary island. It’s a huge volcanic landmass full of mysteries and shady inhabitants. It has a history that stretches back for centuries, and it harbors a dark, dangerous secret. Adventuring on Gallows End will also reveal new items, equipment, character choices, and gameplay possibilities.
• Multiple new enemies and enemy variants
• A new dungeon type: Dverga Fastings
• Three new Twists of Fate
• Nine new armor sets and shields
• Six new shields
• 18 new unique weapons
Gravehal Keep is more than just player housing. It’s a massive estate that players improve over time with multiple buildings and a full retinue of retainers, each with their own back stories, quests, perks, and quirks. Through ownership of the Keep you can gain:
• Pets that will give you buffs
• A scout that locates shipwrecks to explore
• A master at arms who runs a combat arena where you can earn rewards for beating challenges
• A librarian who can translate rare tomes found on the island, including skill-boosting books
• A painter who can create works of art for your keep, which provide player buffs
• A diplomat who will negotiate with other settlements on your behalf
• A throne room where your subjects will petition you to undertake new quests
The Legend of Dead Kel is only part of the story of Gallows End. It intertwines with numerous side quests, multiple dungeons to explore, and a colorful cast of characters to meet. Now check the trailer and leave your thoughts below.