Sony Computer Entertainment America has announced that two new college sports applications from XOS Digital, Inc., the leading provider of content management solutions and digital media services for collegiate and professional sports organizations, will be available today to PlayStation Network users in the United States, making it the first and only gaming console to offer these applications. Both the XOS College Sports and SEC Digital Network applications deliver a cutting edge college sports platform for fans to stream current and classic content on-demand. This sounds nice and all but does college sports fans really care about this?
The XOS College Sports and SEC Digital Network applications provide PS3 users multi-sport, multi-conference access to full games and historic documentaries and give fans the ability to play, pause and replay their favorite moments from some of the most watched games in history.
Additional features of the XOS Digital college sports apps for the PS3 system include:
- Pre-game analysis from the XOS Digital Studio during the week
- Post-game highlights immediately after the game as well as a “Game of the Week” extended highlight
- Full games are available to purchase and watch the next day
- Classic games and documentaries dating back to the 1950’s
- Free daily programming including SEC Today, SEC In The Paint, Game Day Central, and weekly coaches teleconferences