Samsung Galaxy Nexus, aka Nexus Prime … Specifications Reveals Something Big Really Is Coming To Verizon
Samsung has already teased us about their upcoming announcement. Remember … “Something BIG is coming.” Well today, we’re blessed with leaked specifications from some very “trusted sources“. By the way, the device we are speaking of is the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, or the more commanding codename, NEXUS PRIME. From the looks of it, this will indeed be something BIG. More importantly for the Nexus-less customers of Verizon Wireless, this appears headed exclusively to you. Rather or not other carriers will get this device is unknown.
Head on down and check out the spec listings below and let us know what you think! Pure Google, no custom skins, just Ice Cream on Big Red!
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 9mm thin
- 4.65-inch 1280 x 720-pixel Super AMOLED HD with curved glass
- TI OMAP 4460 dual-core Cortex A9 processor clocked at 1.2GHz
- 1GB of RAM
- 32GB of built-in storage
- 5-megapixel camera on the back, 1.3-megapixel in the front
- 1080p HD video capture support
- LTE/HSPA depending on carrier
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n
- 1,750 mAh battery