Just a few short hours after having notice of a manual root method for the Droid 3 by Motorola, we now have a 1-Click method. That’s right, forget struggling with those manual instructions – just click. These instructions are for Windows, and are pretty self-explained and simple. So for those who love the rooted world, head on down and check out the instructions, which include all downloads.
1. Make sure you have Motorola drivers installed – [Download Drivers]
2. Download and unzip ‘Droid 3 easy root script v5′ – [Download 1-Click]
3. On your phone: Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging(check box)
4. Plug phone into computer and select “Charge Only” mode
5. Navigate to ‘Droid 3 easy root’ folder and run ‘Click to root your Droid 3.bat’
6. Now just follow the instructions in the command window and unlock the phone after each reboot.RootzWiki (be sure to check here for the latest version)