T-Mobile’s HTC Sensation 4G Android 2.3.4 Software Update Rolls Out, Improves Performance & Stability
T-Mobile has announced that a software update for the HTC Sensation 4G has started rolling out. This update will bring Android 2.3.4, which should improve performance and stability with the Sensation 4G. For some reason, the update will roll out very slow. And when we say slow, we mean it. According to T-Mobile, “The update will continue over the following weeks and not be complete until late September.” I guess all we can do is wait and press those commands to check for it, or hope someone makes it available for manual download.
Check out some of the new features and improvements that this update will bring:
- Software stability
- Improved battery life
- Improvements to Trace dictionary
- Improvements to screen responsiveness
- Improvements to video playback
- Improvements regarding device reboot / power off
- Improvements to icon pixilation
- Improvements to Wi-Fi connection
- Improvements to screen/photo resolution
For those wanting to check for the update, just press the Menu key, touch About phone, then HTC software updates, and check. Hopefully, it’ll be there waiting for you. Whenever it hits your device, be sure to come back and let us know how much you love or hate it.