Alternative Software, European distributor of Home Entertainment Software’s Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge, has just unveiled a new HD trailer showcasing the upcoming game in all its bone-crunching, grass-churning, ball hurling glory. I’m not a huge Rugby fan but I can appreciate the competitiveness these warriors have out on the field. And I don’t know if it’s because we haven’t had any real football news but the damn trailer has got me pumped, I’ll probably pick this up.
- Play in Single Match Mode, Competition Mode, and multi-year Career Mode as well as extensive help and Tutorial Mode options available for players new to the sport
- 93 teams and 31 stadia featured including official team and competition licenses for the All Blacks, the Qantas Wallabies, the USA Eagles, Tri Nations, Bledisloe Cup, Super Rugby teams, Aviva Premiership Rugby, TOP 14 Orange, RaboDirect PRO12, ITM Cup, and Ranfurly Shield
- Enjoy the game with groups of friends locally, or compete in online multiplayer with support up to 4v4 via PlayStation®Network, Xbox LIVE®, or Steam
- Create or customise players, teams, and competitions using the extensive customisation tools to shape the game to your own preferences and keep the game fresh season after season
- Dynamic presentation delivers a true on-field rugby experience with enhanced replay angles, lifelike cut-scenes, rich sound, and real-time commentary from seasoned rugby commentators Grant Nisbett and Justin Marshall
Developed by leading New Zealand game studio Sidhe, Rugby Challenge will release worldwide for PS3, 360 and PC in Quarter 3 2011.