Good news for T-Mobile subscribers with the mytouch 4G – the Android 2.3 Gingerbread update is not too far off. Actually, a limited pilot test group will begin receiving the update on July 20th, which only means the update won’t be long after that for the other users.
According to their support site, “the update provides the following enhancements and improvements.”
- Exchange compatibility
- New version of Swype
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) OS
- Bluetooth® audio works better when answering a call from phone and Bluetooth is paired
- Display is more stable and responsive during boot up or use
- Domestic roaming data connection is more stable
- Message inbox saves
- Various software and stability improvements
Hopefully, pilot testing goes well and we’re all enjoying this pretty soon. So who is ready for some Gingerbread? For more information, visit the source link below.