Hulu Plus Begins Android Invasion For $7.99 Monthly, Free Download Now Available On Six Devices … More Later This Year
The day has finally arrived when you can watch Hulu hosted movies and TV shows on your Android device. How? Hulu Plus for Android! While it’s only available for six devices now, it’ll be coming to more Android devices “throughout the year.” As for the six devices, you have: the Nexus One, Nexus S, HTC Inspire 4G, Motorola Droid II, Motorola Droid X, and the Motorola Atrix. The application is available for free in the Android Market, and will require a $7.99 monthly subscription to Hulu Plus.
Hulu users who upgrade to Hulu Plus receive many exclusive benefits:
• Get a full season pass and watch every current-season episode of top TV shows from ABC, Fox, and NBC including Family Guy, Modern Family, Glee, 30 Rock, Saturday Night Live, The Office, Grey’s Anatomy, and many more. All episodes available all season long. Jump in and catch up on the full season anytime. Keep up with the latest headlines with full episodes and clips from The Daily Show with Jon Stewart and the Colbert Report
• Enjoy full series runs or back seasons of classic shows like The X-Files, Arrested Development, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Desperate Housewives, Roswell, Miami Vice, Angel, Saturday Night Live, Law and Order: SVU, Ally McBeal, My So-Called Life, and many more. Thousands of episodes from hundreds of titles.
• Search and browse for shows and videos and manage your queue directly from your supported Android device.
• Watch critically acclaimed movies from Miramax and the Criterion Collection, including Pulp Fiction, The English Patient, Breathless, Modern Times, and hundreds more.
• Resume play from where you left off on other Hulu Plus devices including your computer and select mobile phones, tablets, internet-connected TVs, and Blu-ray players.
• Watch over WiFi, 3G and 4G
So once you get it all setup, be sure to come back and let us know what you think about it. BTW, you do get one week to try the service out for free. Cheers!