Twidroyd, one of the most popular Twitter clients for Android, has announced the release of Twidroyd 6.0. Twidroyd now lets users navigate more effectively with the integration of the UberBar. Previously launched on UberSocial for BlackBerry, the UberBar features multiple tabs at the top of the screen, allowing users to quickly navigate through different parts of the app and easily share tweets anytime from anywhere. A key feature of the UberBar is its ability to be customized to include the functions each user most frequently employs.
Additional 6.0 features include:
- A new login method that supports Twitter’s Web-based oAuth workflow
- The ability to show an exact timestamp when Tweeting
- Auto-shorten option for tweets larger than 140 characters
- Send, attach and shorten buttons included at the top of the compose screen
- Back button history for tabs
- Expanded font size options