Here’s a bit of information that should get you going for the rest of the day. Apparently, BGR has been given detailed information on Google’s next Nexus device. Though this has not been confirmed, the possibility of it has us all excited. After you see these specs, you really doubt wanting another smartphone – including the rumored 4G LTE iPhone 5.
So what do we know? For starters, the name is not definite, but as mentioned earlier, it could be called the Nexus 4G. The rest of the specifications round out like this:
- 1.2 GHz or 1.5 GHz Dual-Core Processor
- OMAP 4460 or a 28nm Krait-based Snapdragon Processor
- 720p HD Display
- No Physical Android Menu Buttons
- 4G LTE Radio
- 1 GB of RAM
- 1080p HD Video Capture & Playback
- 1 MP Front-Facing Camera and a 5 MP Rear Facing Camera
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
The report pegs the Google Nexus 4G to launch sometime around Thanksgiving. Though no carrier was identified by the source, it’s being speculated that AT&T will have the birthrights to this Superphone. Sadly, no word was given on a possible Verizon Wireless release.
So with that said, how much do you love this new device? Has it gone to the top of your list? Hit up the comments and let us know!