Raptr, a social network for gamers, today announced that it is starting the Summer of Raptr promotion to celebrate the launch of its new website, http://raptr.com . Users will be able to enter the giveaway promotion for a chance to win over $25,000 worth of prizes including the hottest games, consoles, and gear from E3 2011. This isn’t a bad giveaway at all guys and all these prizes up for grabs, why not? Oh yeah why your at it, make sure you follow our page on there too.
To enter, simply log into your Raptr account and “follow” the eligible topics for a chance to win. For a full list of eligible topics, please visit the Raptr website (http://raptr.com/summerofraptr). New topics will be posted every week from June 2nd to August 31st. Every topic you follow is another chance to win. Come back every week to find more topics to follow and more prizes to win!
- Grand Prize: One copy of each of the 20 most talked about games of E3 2011 + 3 Consoles
- 1st Place Prize: Custom Built Ultimate Gaming Desktop PC
- Individual Prizes (Over 100 Winners): Multiple prizes around 20 of the hottest games of E3 2011, including Modern Warfare 3, Uncharted 3, Diablo 3, Assassin’s Creed Revelations, Bioshock Infinite, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Rage, Star Wars: The Old Republic, as well as gaming hardware like 3DS, NGP, Alienware PC, Astro Gaming headsets, Logitech, Gunnar shades, and free in-game items!
Entry open to any registered user, ages 18 or older, holding a Raptr account in good standing. Open Worldwide. Void where prohibited. An eligible Raptr user is automatically entered into the event if he/she meets any of the requirements below:
- ‘Follow’ any of the ‘Topics’ as defined in the event rules.
- Any Raptr user that already ‘follows’ one of the ‘topics’ prior to the beginning of this giveaway event is automatically entered into the giveaway.
- Each Raptr user who follows a given topic has a chance to win that game, console, or gear. A Raptr user can win multiple prizes by following multiple topics.
The contest started today and ends August 31, 2011. Winners will be selected by September 30, 2011 unless otherwise specified. Prizes will be shipped as they become available in the market.