Raptr, the leading social network for gamers, has launched a social news platform that will enable users to submit stories that are then voted on by the community and automatically targeted based on a person’s gaming profile and gameplay activity. They even have dedicated topic pages for your favorite gaming sites like ZoKnowsGaming for instance, follow us!!
Raptr now intelligently delivers the most relevant content based on the games and platforms you own, your recent gameplay, and what your friends are sharing.
Today, Raptr’s full feature set includes:
- Personalized news feed
- Community-curated content
- Expanded topics to include all things related to gaming
- Suggestion engine to help you discover new games
- Automatic gameplay and achievements tracker on PC, Xbox 360 and PS3
- Centralized buddy list and friend tracker
- In-game chat and web browsing for PC games
The evolved Raptr goes live today, check it out here.