Verizon Wireless and Motorola Mobility just announced the second-generation DROID X2 by Motorola is almost here. The DROID X2 will feature a dual-core 1 GHz processor (a first for Verizon) for fast webpage loading and Adobe Flash Player. The 4.3-inch scratch-resistant and anti-reflective qHD display delivers a sharp, clear view ideal for watching movies, typing emails and playing your favorite games. The 8-megapixel camera with continuous autofocus and stunning HD video capture makes sure you never miss a moment. Use the new Gallery app to view, tag and post photos on sites like Flickr and Facebook, all from one place.
- Powered by Android 2.2, to be updated to Android 2.3
- Mirror Mode allows you to view and share your photos, videos and downloaded movies on a larger TV via HDMI output
- Enterprise-ready with security and IT-grade policies, allowing you to use your DROID X2 for work and play
- Support for Google™ Mobile Services, including Gmail™, YouTube™, Google Talk™, Google Search™ and Google Maps™, as well as access to more than 200,000 apps available to download from Android Market™
- Mobile Hotspot capability, allowing you to share your 3G connection with up to five Wi-Fi-enabled devices
- Virtual QWERTY keyboard featuring SWYPE technology for quick and easy typing of messages and emails
The DROID X2 will be available online at www.verizonwireless.com on May 19 and in Verizon Wireless Communication Stores on May 26 for $199.99 with a new two-year customer agreement.