We were shown what the minimum advertised pricing would be for the Motorola Droid X2 a few days ago. Again, that’s $199.99. Today, we get to see a few pictures and video of the device. Barring any major changes, the Motorola Droid X2 will look fairly similar to the original Motorola Droid X. Take away the dedicated camera and change the color a bit, and you have the Motorola Droid X2. Sadly, it still appears as if the Droid X2 will have Android 2.2, and come without any 4G LTE radios.
Additionally, the video below shows just how fast this device is! In the Quandrant test, the Droid X2 received a 2453. The next closest in that test was just over 1250. Don’t believe it, check out the video for yourself. Though no release date for the device is known, we don’t think it should be much longer. But seriously, no LTE connectivity?
Motorola Droid X2 Tech Specs
- 4.3-inch screen (960 x 540) qHD screen
- 1.2 GHz Dual-core NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor
- Android 2.2 (currently, may ship with Android 2.3 Gingerbread)
- 768MB of RAM
- 8 megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash
- 720p HD video capture
- Micro USB
- Micro HDMI
- Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass
- Light and proximity sensors