In my opinion, the Droid Incredible by HTC was Verizon Wireless’ best smartphone in the 2010 year. That said, it’s not hard to see why the second generation, Droid Incredible 2, is receiving so much attention. Now we have a few document leaks, which pretty much confirm some of the features coming in the smartphone. Check out some of those items on the leaked document:
- Larger screen for better browsing, viewing of videos and reading.
- New- global capability to more than 220 voice and 200 data service countries.
- Added a front facing 1.3MP camera to complement the 8MP rear camera.
- More than double the memory with a pre-installed 16GB microSD card.
- New – Sync & Connect email will provide multiple emails and address books in one place.
- Wireless media sharing capability with DLNA
Sure this will have features and hardware better than the original. However, I’m a bit disappointed with what seems to be a lack of 4G LTE capabilities. What do you think? Are you planning on picking up one when they are launch? As it stands, rumors place the launch date for this device on or around April 21st. For more information, check out the document above and below.