Today, Tecmo Koei dropped of a freaking gaggle of new screenshots. These screenshots are just as brutal as they come as we get a chance to see the carnage that gamers will have to lay in order to be victorious. Normally, these kinds of games don’t really excite me but this one might just be different, maybe. Check the new screenshots after the break, but we hope you have some time because there are a ton of them.
In the age when Zeus Almighty ruled over immortals and men, what begins as a truce between two cities quickly erupts into a massive war that will shake the very foundations of Olympus.
- Choose Sides: Do battle as the Trojans or the Greeks. With two unique storylines, players will see the war from two unique perspectives.
- Epic Battlefields: Clash with legions of soldiers on glorious battlegrounds that reach for miles throughout the ancient world.
- Strategic Carnage: Do anything to survive. Grab a sword from a fallen enemy and hurl it at a soldier bearing down on you. Smash an opponent with shields, and then run your spear through him. Or just throttle them with your bare hands.
- Legendary Battles: Battle larger-than-life heroes and even confront mythical creatures sent by the gods themselves.
- Brutal History: Among the inspirations for the game are The Iliad, Homer’s epic poem from the 9th century BC, and in-depth research of the ancient battlefields of the Trojan War.
- Ancient Heroes: Play as infamous heroes such as Achillies and Odysseus from Greece, as well as Hektor and Paris from Troy.
Warriors: Legends of Troy will be shipping on March 8, 2011, for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 consoles.