Trinity: Souls of Zill O’ll drops next Tuesday, Feb 8th only on PlayStation 3. But before it does let’s hit you will a little more info about the game as well as this brand new trailer. In Trinity: Souls of Zill O’ll players take control of three heroic characters as their quest takes them through a fantastic world filled with vast fields, mysterious cities and dark chambers.
Players will use a unique team-based system to switch between each of the three characters – Areus, a wizard/swordsman who can fell foes with both magic and his blade; Dagda, a warrior whose immense size and strength make him as powerful as an entire army; and Selene, an assassin who fights with grace and panache — on the fly and unleash combo attacks that use both magic and physical prowess to defeat the countless creatures and towering minions of King Balor.
- High Adventure: Brought together by fate, the three adventurers in your party must work together to explore Vyashion’s fields, dungeons and towns, collect items, survive encounters with mythological beasts and ultimately defeat the evil King Balor.
- Party Dynamic: An innovative team system lets you alternate between each of the three characters: a wizard/swordsman, a warrior and an assassin. Magic abilities and physical offensives can be used together to unleash combo attacks.
- Interactive Environments: A completely interactive world filled with strategic possibilities. Uncover new paths by destroying objects, set areas aflame or freeze them with spell casting, and tear through a bevy of different locales as you journey the continents.
- Non-Linear Adventure: The game’s story, told in an open non-linear format, offers a unique adventure depending on how you play.
- Endless Possibilities: Throughout the game, dozens of side quests and hidden opportunities add more adventures and depth to an already rich experience.
- Legendary Characters: Play as Areus, a cynical young wizard and swordsman; Dagda, a renowned warrior known for fighting bare-handed; Selene, a vampire assassin who excels at unconventional combat techniques.
Who’s picking this one up?