The folks at Southpeak are hooking us up with only a few short days to go before Two Worlds II releases. First they dropped off a new video called “Sordahon’s Journey”. In this latest vid, Sordahon decides to take up a post at SouthPeak Games customer support and help console gamers who are all sad because they don’t have Two Worlds II yet.
They also game us some great info on the Two Worlds II Strategy guide. The Strategy Guide be a whopping 320 pages including:
- full-color city guides & maps
- complete walkthroughs for every single quest in the game
- a comprehensive bestiary with drop info and enemy stats
- detailed background information and practical applications on Two Worlds II’s groundbreaking magic system DEMONS
- a complete alchemy reference by ingredient
- a full item database including base item values (so you’ll know if a vendor is trying to rip you off!
- tons of tips for combat, advanced forging, trading, and planning armament sets.
We would tell you that you can pick up the strategy guide from Amazon, but its already sold out.