Today at CES, Dell and T-Mobile unveiled Dell’s new 7-inch Android™ tablet, the Streak™ 7, both companies’ first 4G capable tablet.
The Streak 7’s brilliant seven-inch WVGA touch screen with Gorilla Glass is ideal for Web browsing, streaming video, watching TV and movies, reading books and magazines or playing games virtually anytime, anywhere. The Streak 7 features Google’s™ Android 2.2 operating system, a dual core 1GHz NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor and full support for Adobe® Flash® Player.
The Streak 7 features a rear-facing 5 megapixel camera for high-definition stills and video recording. The front-facing 1.3 megapixel camera with the preloaded Qik™ Video Chat application provides video-calling over T-Mobile’s network as well as Wi-Fi to enable spontaneous connections with family and friends.
The new Dell Streak 7 Tablet is expected to be available in the U.S. in the coming weeks at T-Mobile retail stores, www.t-mobile.com, and direct from Dell.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Brilliant seven-inch WVGA (TFT) touch screen display with Gorilla Glass
- Android 2.2 (Froyo) with Android Market
- Qik video chat with built-in front-facing 1.3-megapixel webcam
- Stage User Interface – easy access to the stuff you care about
- Built-in support for T-Mobile’s 4G mobile broadband network and Wi-Fi
- Dual core 1GHz NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor
- SMS/MMS, SWYPE® virtual keyboard and stereo Bluetooth 2.1 capable
- Support for Adobe® Flash® Player
- Support for Microsoft® Exchange e-mail, contacts and calendar
- 16 GB of internal memory and SD Card slot with support for expandable memory up to 32 GB
- Dimensions: 7.87” x 4.72” x 0.49”