Konami has announced that the latest free update for the PlayStation3 version of Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 will be available on December 21, 2010.
- Defender AI has been adjusted to allow for more consistent pressing
- The difficulty level and success rate for performing Rainbow Flicks has been adjusted to improve gameplay
- Throw-ins can now be passed back immediately
- Cursor switching has been improved including situations when the ball is crossed
- Calculating transfer fees in the Master League has been reworked
- Names above CPU players can now be switched off as they mimic player settings
- Shooting has been tweaked to produce more realistic reactions and results depending on real-time situations
- Chants within the game have been refined or changed
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 delivers an experience that adheres to the core values of the franchise: skill, realism and freedom to play. With the 2011 release, the freedom to play element has been extended via new AI routines designed to place every move and decision in the player’s hands. The game is further enhanced with the addition of new camera angles and over 1,000 new animations that have been added to emphasize the stunning visuals, slickness and variety of movement that a top-level match showcases.