Rockstar Games today announced that the Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare standalone playable disc is now available in North America for the Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 3. It will be available in Europe on November 26, 2010. “Undead Nightmare makes an entirely new game from Red Dead Redemption’s amazing open world,” said Sam Houser, Founder of Rockstar Games. “The Western frontier is completely transformed into a classic zombie-horror fight for survival.”
The single, standalone Undead Nightmare disc bundles together for the first time ever, the Undead Nightmare Pack, the Outlaws to the End Co-Op Mission Pack, the Legends and Killers Pack, the Liars and Cheats Pack and all the Multiplayer Free Roam modes released to date:
- Undead Nightmare — one-of-a-kind single- and multiplayer experience pitting John Marston against a sinister zombie outbreak;
- Outlaws to the End — Co-Op mission pack where players team up to complete up to six unique missions set throughout the world of Red Dead Redemption;
- Legends and Killers — multiplayer pack which adds nine maps, eight characters from Red Dead Revolver, and the Tomahawk weapon;
- Liars and Cheats — multiplayer pack that adds new modes, including Stronghold, Horse Racing, Liar’s Dice and Poker, along with new characters and the Explosive Rifle;
- Undead Nightmare includes all Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer Free Roam modes, challenges and achievements/trophies released to date.